Friday, March 12, 2010

My Favorite Things Series

In the last week alone, 3 people I know have told me that they have recently started eating a gluten free (and often dairy free) diet for one reason or another. It seems like the "trend" to be gluten free has hit home so-to-speak, with Celiac diagnoses and other GI-related issues.

I remember the fear and confusion my parents felt when switching me over to a gluten free diet as a kid, and as an adult, I know that those feelings are only intensified after years of eating varieties of glutinous foods. In the spirit of helping the newly gluten free (and those of you looking for new GF ideas) I am announcing a "Favorite Things" series here at the Gluten Free Grazer. Every day next week I will be featuring one of my favorite gluten free products and some recipe ideas that are healthy, nutritious, and delicious! Be sure to check back each day for the new feature!

This will be a 5-part series filled with some pretty fantastic goods! Can't wait to share them!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment