Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Favorite Things: Part 2

Now that we've nourished ourselves with breakfast, let's move on to my second favorite item. When I first tried these last summer, I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. Not because of the ingredient list (it's short!) nor the nutritional information (130 calories, 2 g fiber) but because the idea of a wrap is an extremely foreign concept to me!  Since first trying these tortillas, I've never looked back. This is why Food for Life Brown Rice Tortillas are my  #2 favorite item.

The possibilities for incorporating these wraps into a healthy gluten free diet are endless: wraps with (gf) deli meat or veggies, personal-sized pizzas, burritos, tortilla chips, and more!


Over the summer, I often made wraps to bring to the pool or on outings, and who doesn't love a good, thin crust pizza during college (or pro) football season? Go Longhorns!! :-)

Check out some of my favorite uses for these fantastic tortillas!

Personal-sized veggie pizzas:



Burritos:



Wraps



In case you missed it, make sure to check out Favorite Thing #1.

What are some of your favorite recipes using tortillas?

Come back tomorrow for Favorite Thing #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment