Monday, February 1, 2010

Easing into the Week

The highlight of my afternoon was brunch with a sorority friend who I haven't seen in a long time. She's had a pretty eventful few months and it was great to hear all of her jet-setting stories in person :-)

The evening was spent doing a bit of stretching and weights in the apartment and reorganizing, cleaning out, and finally unpacking 1 of 3 remaining boxes (from my move in June...). Slowly but surely my apartment will look like a grown up lives here.

I had a light dinner of salad and a homemade Chipotle bowl while watching the Grammys. I used my remaining adzuki beaks, some brown rice, broccoli, spinach, and bell peppers.  Topped with salsa and a sprinkle of 2% Mexican cheese.



Dessert ended up being 2 cup of cereal and an apple. Once I opened the cereal box, I just couldn't stop!



I'm starting my week off with some PBJ hot cereal.  In the mix:
  • 1/4c BRM hot cereal
  • 1/4c smashed sweet potato
  • 1/4c frozen blueberries
  • cinnamon, splash of vanilla, a few raisins
  • 1/2T PB and a drop of fig jam


Hope your day goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment