Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowpocalypse, take 2

I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to update y'all on the blizzard that is about to descend upon Washington, DC. For now, I'll share a few things to "kick it off":
  • the run on the grocery store to stock up gave me the worst anxiety yesterday (despite having a well-stocked pantry and freezer) and I got sucked into the "better stock-up" hype
  • I'm officially declaring it: I am completely OVER East Coast winters and all of this snow. Give me warm sunshine any day!
  • I also stocked up on exercise supplies for the weekend. I finally purchased my new 5lb dumbbells I'd been planning to purchase as a late Chanukah gift. I also bought the 30-Day Shred DVD to keep things a bit more exciting than just couch surfing all weekend.
This link best describes the atmosphere amongst most people in DC for now, and is pretty funny.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment