Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whirlwind Day and an Upset Stomach

Tuesday seemed to fly by pretty quickly. The benchmarking I'm doing is keeping me busy during the day which is a great feeling.

I brought breakfast into the office because I wasn't ready to eat when I woke up and was getting ready for work. I made my hot cereal at home and then reheated it at the office.  In the mix: 1/4c BRM hot cereal, 1/4c frozen blueberries, cinnamon, ~1/4c smashed sweet potato, 1/2 T PB, splash of vanilla and syrup, a few sliced almonds on top.



I broke for lunch later than usual and had a salad, roasted veggie mix, and rice.

 

My afternoon snack was a pear and some gluten-free granola and that's then the trouble began.




A little stomach pain slowly crept up on me and I didn't really think anything of it but by the late afternoon, I was seriously hurting and knew that neither the gym nor the cooking class I had registered for were going to happen.

Instead, I spent the night on the couch with some soup, plain rice, and applesauce. Yum... Its definitely not how I would have liked the second half of my day to have gone but cest la vie. It was my second bad stomach ache in a week though so I'm going to try to get to the bottom of this! Have to laugh a little bit at life with my finicky stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment