Friday, July 9, 2010

No Egg Left Behind

It's no secret that I usually have an egg white a day - to beef up (pun intended) my breakfasts with some extra protein and satiety. After going 4 days without them I can say that I'm really happy to have some eggs back in my life.

Continuing the streak from last night's dinner, I had another craving for an egg white this morning. I had a Food for Life GF multigrain English muffin. Half was topped with a bit of Earth Balance and drop of AB and the other half was topped with red pepper spread, a small bit of 2% provolone, hot sauce, and an egg white with spinach. I ended up eating each half at a time because the mix was a bit messy.



This totally hit the spot!

Now, it's off to the foot doctor :-/

1 comment:

  1. i miss eggs so bad :( eggs and spinach were a fave combo of mine.
    hope your appointment goes well :)

    ReplyDelete