Monday, November 23, 2009

Gloomy Monday

I woke up around 10 this morning after about 13 hours of sleep. I was pretty exhausted by the time I got home yesterday evening and I guess that my body really did need all of that rest!

I'm still not feeling great - sore throat and tired, so I plan to take it easy today, and maybe tomorrow depending on how I feel. I leave early on Wednesday morning for Texas for Thanksgiving so I really need to feel better before flying, especially because the Turkey Trot is on Thursday!!

When I was finally hungry (I ate a lot of junk this weekend so I think my body needed the long break from food) I had a couple of slices of toast with 2 egg whites and a few raisins.

I need to run to the store to get a few things to eat over the next couple of days, and I'm trying to time my outing to miss the rain. I'm supposed to do my last training run today before Thursday but I'm not sure that will happen. I'm going to see how I feel later this afternoon.

Happy short week everyone!! What are you most looking forward to about Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment