Saturday, June 12, 2010

Going to the chapel...

It's here - Missie's wedding day!  It's been a great weekend so far. We had a beautiful rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and it feels great to be with some of my best friends from college again!  I only wish that we had more time to get out and enjoy Austin. It just means I'll have to make another trip back here soon :)

I know I've shared this with y'all before, but I really loved my college experience. Austin was an AMAZING place to go to college in and I was lucky enough to have met some of my friends there.

One of the things I loved most about college was my sorority. It's no secret that I am still quite involved with it. Being on the National Board was driven because of my experiences, the power of the friendships I made, and because I know how incredible the opportunity is to build valuable professional and life skills.

Today, Missie, one of my close friends from school is getting married!! We went to summer camp together as kids and reconnected when we joined the sorority. We grew closer and closer each semester and there was a group of 4 of us that was attached at the hip. We have all reunited and are a few of the bridesmaids who are part of Missie's special day.

I had A LOT of fun searching through my old college pictures to find a few highlights to share with you. I exercised my censorship power but an excited to share a few glimpses into my college life.

Hook 'em (because when is it inappropriate to say that!) and congrats to Missie and her soon-to-be-husband Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment