Sunday, April 11, 2010

Night of Birthdays

It seemed like everyone was celebrating birthdays yesterday and I'm excited that I was able to join in the festivities. Not only did I have a couple of parties to go to, they were both for friends named Rachel!

Rachel W. and I have been friends since I first started at UT back in 2003. We lived in the sorority house together, have hung out in DC, and got to celebrate her birthday at a great lounge called Marvin.



From there I was off to celebrate Rachel S.'s birthday. This was the first time I'd really been out since I broke my foot and let's just say it makes for a different experience. Normally the girl who likes to be up and moving, I was more than happy to perch myself on a chair or stool and chat with friends. It also opens you up for some interesting conversations...



All in all it was a great night and I was happy to be able to celebrate 2 wonderful friends!

This morning I was up bright and early (for me) yet wasn't too hungry. I got a jump start on the day and headed to the farmers market and grocery store #1 of the day to pick up a couple of things. Even at 9:30, the day was shaping up to be great!


Came home and fixed myself an egg white sandwich with 1/3 slice of 2% provolone and buffalo sauce. I also had a pear sprinkled with cinnamon.  Do you like the new plate? I picked up a couple yesterday after the Blogger meet up.


I've already tackled my cleaning and am ready to go enjoy part 2 of Sunday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment