Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday already?!

This week seems to be flying by, which is always a good thing! The past 2 days have been pretty busy and I'm already looking forward to Friday.

Monday morning I slept in to try to get my voice back (still no luck, even today I'm hoarse and squeaky) and scraped together breakfast with food in my pantry since I had cleaned out my fridge before Dallas. I made hot cereal w/ frozen blueberries and a few raspberries, topped with PB and a few raisins. I also had my requisite egg white.

I went into work for a few hours and then it was time to head to the grocery store. (lunch was Au Bon Pain French Moroccan Lentil soup).
I planned my trips around my evening yoga class since it's time to get back to normal activity and eating after Thanksgiving. I ended up grazing a bit while shopping so I wasn't hungry for real dinner. Instead, I was craving toast and fruit, so I ended up having just that.

Yesterday I worked a full day. It was time to take care of business! I started the day with toast, an egg white, and a pear. The weather was great so I walked home for lunch since I was too lazy to make anything in the morning. I had salad and Cuban black beans over a baked corn tortilla.

I headed straight for the gym after work and got in 30 minutes on the elliptical before my cardio sculpt class. I just needed to move yesterday I guess. When I got home, I made a batch of veggie chili, which I had for a late dinner, along with a leftover piece of cornbread I brought back from home. It was a fantastic way to end the day, along with the Biggest Loser, of course!

Tonight is a big basketball game for GWU - we are playing George Mason. I'm not expecting the Red River Shootout but I do like that they're calling this the Battle for the Orange Line (both schools are alongside that metro route). I'm excited to wear Buff (again, not sure how I like gold compared to burnt orange) and go to my first basketball game since I graduated!

I had a light breakfast of 1 slice toast w/ an egg white and a pear so that I can head to the gym before a long evening at work.

What's your favorite college rivalry?

No comments:

Post a Comment