Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Go Colonials!

Well, D1 or A10, college games are super fun. I really enjoyed the GW basketball game tonight, and the added bonus is that GW won against George Mason! Go Colonials! A lot of people were excited for the game all day which also made it a fun day at the office.

I was glad that I made it to the gym for a very quick workout. 3 miles in 30 minutes (lots of sprints mixed in) followed be some stretching. I ran part of the way to and from the gym which helped me get in most of my mileage early in the day. I had a Gala apple with some almond butter, packed my lunch and headed into work.

All-in-all, it was a good day and I really enjoyed feeling part of college again at tonight's basketball game!

Afternoon and evening eats included:
veggie chili with carrots and cornbread for lunch

a fruit leather and black bean soup for dinner (no picture)

another pear (d'anjou this time) and a slice of toast with PB and cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment