Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Skipping to Today

Happy Hump Day everyone! I am actually glad for it to be Wednesday after a not-so-great day yesterday. I haven't been sleeping well and figured out that the heat in my apartment has been the culprit. First too cold, then too hot, so last night I broke out my trusty Joe Boxer tool kit and fixed the thing myself. That little smiley face set of tools has been one of the best gifts I've ever received!

After 8 hours of sleep (but 11 in bed) I woke up quite hungry and fixed this breakfast: a pear, egg white with some parm, and 2 slices of GF toast - one with PB and the other with my egg.


I'm going to let yesterday speak for itself since they say that a picture's worth a thousand words. Hope you have a good day!

Monday's lunch - seaweed salad and my favorite Wasabi soup:


Post-yoga dinner of brown rice pasta with some homemade tomato sauce, veggies, and 1/8c 2% mozzarella:


Of course, despite always being cold, I've been craving chocolate ice cream. Had 1 serving:


Tuesday morning started with a fabulous hot cereal combo: 1/4c BRM hot cereal, a few frozen strawberries, thawed and chopped, cinnamon, a couple of candied pecans crumbled, and PB:


Lunch #1 was salad with dried cranberries, candied pecans with Annie's Lite honey mustard dressing on top and a pear:


Lunch #2 was a cup of Au Bon Pain's tomato florentine soup and a bag of Smart Pop (1 serving) popcorn. After a really intense workout, I rushed home and had a great dinner of salad, chicken tortilla soup (x2) and some chocolate ice cream as I watched the Biggest Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment