Sunday, January 3, 2010

Feels Like 4

I woke up to a cold apartment due to lack of an improperly functioning heater and the realization that this is the weather for the day: 22 degrees with a wind chill of 4. Plus wind gusts of 30 - 40 mph. Brrrr...

I have some errands to run and a much-needed gym session planned, if I can motivate myself to leave my apartment. It's days like these that I miss just being able to hop in a car to get me from point A to B quickly and warmly (the seat heaters are a major plus as well!).

To warm up this morning I had an egg white and my BRM hot cereal with cinnamon and PB plus 2 cups of hot green tea. I've been putting this baby to work since I got back in DC and I get excited about the big game just looking at it!



On today's agenda:
  • Target
  • Gym
  • Apartment cleaning / organizing
  • Cooking for the week
Hope you have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment