Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mission accomplished!

Whew, I finally finished the last thing on my to-do list before leaving tomorrow morning. I have to be up at 6am for my flight so this post will be quick. If you're traveling tomorrow, have a safe flight and I hope that you (and I) get to your destination on time!! I'll be blogging from home, where things should be relatively exciting.

Have a good night!

Dinner was a turkey burger on 2 slices of GF bread with broccoli, asparagus, and a salad.

My Biggest Loser snack was 1/2c raspberries with a drizzle of yogurt and one crumbled cookie w/ a sprinkle of AB. Yum!!

Other afternoon eats included salad and the rest of my Cuban beans for lunch and a pear with yogurt, cinnamon, and a few raisins.

1 comment:

  1. I’m lactose intolerant and have always dreaded the holidays, as all the food seems to be loaded with dairy. After a recommendation of one of my friends, I found this nutrition coach named Rose Cole who has a holiday cookbook and has tons of dairy free recipes. Her site is www.RoseCole.com/HolidayCookbook

    ReplyDelete