Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I got a little excited...

about the Biggest Loser last night! The show brought the contestants to my city and I was slightly bummed out that I didn't know they were here over the summer. I wish I could have gone to the Bob and Jillian workout at the Washington Monument!! Also, it was really fantastic to see the whole BL crew go to the White House. The team make dinner from vegetables grown in the White House garden. It was inspiring to see such a commitment to healthy living and eating from the First Family!

I had my left over hot and sour soup and phad see eiw for dinner a bit earlier in the evening, along with more of my roasted brussel sprouts. Towards the end of BL, I had some yogurt and a toasted waffle for my nighttime snack (not pictured).



It unintentionally became an early night for me. I'm not sure if I'm still adjusting to daylight savings time or just not 100% recovered, but I am still pretty exhausted. I was happy to crawl into my bed around 10:30!

This morning I woke up feeling pretty good and excited to go into work. The sun was shining which made it easy to get dressed. I was glad to finally get out of my apartment for a while. I had maple-cinnamon hot cereal and an egg white for breakfast and am about to head out. I hope I make it through a full day!
1/4 c Bob's Red Mill GF Hot cereal
1 c water
sprinkle of raisins and dried cherries
drizzle of maple syrup
1/2 tbsp PB



What do you find most helpful in recovering from being sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment