Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lots to do

Yesterday afternoon and evening were pretty productive for me. After 3 straight weekends of travel, I had a bunch of odds and ends to take care of before I leave town again. I'm happy to say that I got a lot of it done!

While updating my budget and going through email, I snacked on a pear with some AB.

Dinner last night was vitamin packed; a small baked sweet potato, TJ's Cuban black beans jazzed up with some extra bell peppers and spices, and broccoli. I had the mixture on top of half of a brown rice tortilla, toasted.

My night-time snack was 1/4c plain Greek yogurt with a few blackberries, half of a Cherrybrook Farms mini-chocolate chip cookie, Gorilla Munch, and dried cherries.

This morning I was inspired to enhance my normal bowl of hot cereal. I had Apple Cinnamon hot cereal and it was delicious! Of course, I also had an egg white with a sprinkle of cheese for extra protein.
1/4c Bob's Red Mill GF Hot Cereal 1c water 1 apple - 1/4c chopped and cooked with the cereal, 1/4 topped the cereal, remaining half on the side a few raisins cinnamon to taste and sugar-free maple syrup (less than 1 tsp) 1 tsp PB drizzled on top

My flight home is early tomorrow morning and I'm already preparing for a much more challenging airport experience than I had over the weekend. It seems like there's a ton to do today before I head home. Today's to-do list includes:
  • laundry
  • packing
  • cleaning the apartment
  • errands
  • follow-up from the weekend's training
  • gym - last training run and / or my usual cardio-sculpt class
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment