Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blue and burnt orange!

It felt good to sleep in this morning after adjusting back to normal life after the flu and yesterday's long work out. My legs are a bit sore after yesterday's 3-pronged attack for hour #1 of my cardio challenge so I'm hoping to stretch a bit before getting in hr #2 today. I had my yummy hot cereal with a new fruit add-in - blueberries! It was delicious and perfect for a crisp fall morning. I also had an egg white w/ 1 tsp. of reducded-fat cheddar.

1/4 c Bob's Red Mill GF hot cereal
1 c water
1/3 c frozen blueberries
sprinkle of each: raisins, dried cherries, sugar-free maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1.4 tsp PB


On today's agenda:
  • cheer on the Texas Longhorns against UCF
  • yoga / stretching out my legs
  • cardio hour #2 (hopefully outside if it warms up a bit)
  • errands
  • babysitting tonight
HOOK 'EM HORNS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment