Friday, March 19, 2010

Favorite Things: Part 5

Happy Friday everyone! In anticipation of the upcoming weekend, I saved Favorite Thing #5 for last, to hopefully inspire a special delicious, gluten free breakfast treat over the weekend. What could be better than waffles or pancakes, thanks to Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix?!  This little package of wonderful has been part of the Gluten Free Grazer kitchen (and my parents' too) for well over a decade! That's how much I love this stuff.



Whether I'm in the mood for homemade pancakes or waffles, I use this mix to satisfy that craving. The recipes are right on the package so they're easy to follow. I only use egg whites (because yolks make me sick) and sub in applesauce for the oil. What results are light and fluffy breakfast treats! 



I also recently used this mix with my hamantaschen and was quite pleased with the result! This is a very versatile product and great to have on hand for the frequent baker and breakfast maker!



In case you missed it, be sure to check out the first 4 installments of my Favorite Things!

It's been fun sharing some of my staple products with y'all! Please be sure to leave a comment below if you try any of these products and what yummy things you create with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment