Things I'm loving right now:
- Sunshine and temps in the 80s making it absolutely beautiful outside
- This picture of my dog, Cody. It's sadly one of the few pictures I took while I was at home
- Butternut squash and brussel sprouts (roasting these up has saved me a ton of time in prepping meals this week!)
- Getting good grades on the 2 quizzes of grad school I've had so far
- A journaling workshop I went to last night with a couple of friends. It focused on the purpose of a journal in the context of reflection before Yom Kippur and also made me realize that my blog is a form of a journal to me
- the Envitote that I won on Marci's blog. It conveniently folds up and has a sturdy bottom that survived a walk home from the grocery store! The strap adjusts as well so someone short like me can still wear it comfortably
- Salads and the vegan black bean soup I picked up at Trader Joe's
- A lovely dinner at Commissary and spa night (with a free 15min massage = perfection) with Fred
Things I'm Thinking About:
- "I was, I am, I will be" which was the prompt of our journaling exercise last night
- I really need to readjust myself to my former time management habits. I'm struggling with my to-do list at the moment
- My relationship with social media - it's a bit more overwhelming on top of required homework that it used to.
- Wanting time to clean up my apartment (10 minute speed cleans are saving my life at the moment)
- BED TIME!!