Monday, August 2, 2010

Rounding Out Monday

I'm not sure why but I was extra hungry today. It kind of started last night when my stomach was making noises. I chalked it up to tea settling and fell asleep right away.  As I shared this morning when I shared my August goals, I woke up starving and the trend continued.

For a morning snack I had a Trader Joe's Fiberful fruit leather which only held me over another 45 minutes til I screamed "Uncle" and brought out my lunch. I had a veggie wrap with a brown rice tortilla roasted red pepper hummus and red pepper spread, spinach, half a carrot, and beets. On the side I had kale chips and the other half of my carrot.



I munched on a few unpictured crackers and a serving of watermelon towards the end of the day to hold over my rumbling tummy.

First and most important on my to-do list tonight was laundry. Since I have to drag everything down to the laundry room in my building I like to do my laundry during the week when there's rarely a wait. After everything went into the wash I got started on dinner by roasted a bunch of veggies and cooking up some brown rice pasta.  I also had a salad with spinach, a chopped carrot, and Annie's Lite Honey Mustard. Plus a couple of Food Should Taste Goods with red pepper hummus.



About an hour and a half later once laundry was done, folded, the bed was made, and everything put away I finally was hungry to sit down to dinner. I had about 2/3 of a serving of pasta with 1/2c tomato sauce and roasted onion, broccoli, green beans, and artichoke. The pasta had a sprinkling of parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, garlic and red pepper. Plus a little garlic toast on the side.



I tackled some follow up to class registration and other chores and munched on a small dessert of chopped mango and berries from the farm.



Now it's time for bed. My head is tired (as evident by the simplicity of this post) and ready for some sleep. I'm hoping I'll be less hungry throughout the day tomorrow!

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment