Monday, April 26, 2010

Honest Scrap Award

My new blogger friend Liz passed on this award to me and I am supposed to share with y'all ten honest things about myself.



  1. Despite my lack of a Southern accent and living in DC, there are still many things I love about my home state of Texas. It just took me not living there to realize it.
  2. I am a hopeless romantic.
  3. I'm pretty sure I have undiagnosed OCD. I am the ultimate Type-A personality.
  4. This blog isn't called Gluten Free Grazer just for fun. If I didn't keep food journal of what I eat, I could easily eat my way through the day.
  5. I hate running with other people because I never feel as good at it as they are. Before my injury, I would still need to take walk breaks. I'm horribly competitive and that makes me feel like less of an athlete.
  6. In an ideal world, I would walk away from everything and get on a plane tomorrow to travel the world. Despite being fortunate to have traveled often in my life, I have a strong case of Wanderlust. 
  7. This preppy sorority girl LOVES musical theater and Disney movies.
  8. I never outgrew my love of all sports after playing them with my brother and his friends growing up.
  9. Turning 25 scares the crap out of me.
  10. I want to be a stay at home mom when the time comes yet secretly fear being bored and not feeling challenged or intellectually stimulated.
I'm passing this award on to...

Cara of Cashews and Hummus and Rella of the Penny Pinching Epicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment