Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Off to a better start

Even though this morning started a bit earlier than the previous two, it seems to be off to a pretty good start. I had a quicker breakfast before heading into work for an early meeting with my supervisor. I had a couple more things to prepare before the meeting and wanted to give
myself enough time.

I had a honeycrisp apple, toast with peanut butter, and an egg white with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese over a second piece of toast.






After a great meeting, I returned to my "office" for the day - the conference room and proceeded to be extremely productive for the next couple of hours. the next thing I knew, it was 1pm and my stomach was growling. I ran across the street to pick up some of my new favorite soup, Cilantro and Chicken, from a Japanese restaurant called Wasabi. I probably should have brought my lunch, but I knew I was leaving work early to go to a dentist appointment and wanted something quick and easy without many containers to schlep!

No comments:

Post a Comment