Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rainy Day


I woke up feeling a little bit better after another long night of sleep. Then, I opened my curtains and saw that it was raining - ick! I don't seem to mind the rain when I can lay around but I had a full day of work ahead of me. I whipped up some breakfast of a slice of GF toast, an apple with berries and some yogurt, and 1 egg white with broccoli. It hit the spot and I headed out to the door to my first meeting of the day.


As I was leaving my meeting, I got word that I did not have my desk to work at for the day but decided to go into the office to see what was going on. One department is using some cube space on our floor until their new workspace is ready (on Friday) so I didn't have any place to work. After 2 more meetings I heated up my lunch and did some reading in the work room, and then at another worker's desk while she was at a meeting. It was a bit frustrating but I was able to get some work done before I finished for the day.

Leftover veggie chili made for the perfect rainy day lunch!







I came home and was able to get some chores done and run errands before my cardio weightlifting class. I had a snack of some grapes and crackers and hummus to fuel me through my workout.





Class kicked my butt - we did something new by focusing on one specific muscle group a week (this week was biceps) and I was already feeling it by the end of class. I wasn't too hungry when I got home so I had a salad with veggies and kidney beans and had some yogurt and a slice of toast with cinnamon (not pictured) for dessert.

I'm hoping that things go a bit more smoothly tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment