Saturday, October 31, 2009

Down and Out

Well folks, I guess I should have known that something was up when I started feeling less than normal on Monday morning. I figured I was just recovering from an exciting wedding weekend, but when I woke up today, I felt like I got hit by a truck in my sleep. Since I knew that was pretty unlikely, I dragged myself to the medicine cabinet and took some Advil in hopes that it would relieve my symptoms.


I had an egg white with some toast with PB and some berries topped with yogurt. I was in the mood for something simple and kind of comforting. I headed off to work for a couple of my meetings and only made it through the early afternoon. That's when the Advil wore off, the fatigue kicked in 200% and I knew that I was really sick.

I spent the rest of the day / night on my couch, with a fever that reached over 102 degrees. No fun. I was in bed by 9, managed to watch most of Grey's Anatomy, and then fell asleep.

I had a quick lunch of veggie chili with some brown rice:

No comments:

Post a Comment