Thursday, August 27, 2009

A little experiment

Over the past few days, I've been catching up on one of my favorite blogs - Eat Like Me on self.com. A nutritionist posts pictures of the things she eats throughout the day and incorporates her daily goings-on into her posts. Couple that with the fact that a few more of my friends have either been considering going gluten free or are supposed to be eating that way and are curious about the things I'm actually able to eat. So, here's my idea - I want to dedicate a couple of days to documenting what I eat for every meal. I'll highlight some of my favorite gluten free products, the fresh produce i love to eat, and the things that I whip up in the kitchen. Sound interesting? I'm going to give it a shot and we'll see how it goes... feel free to share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment