Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Diving into the Blogosphere!

Well, I've done it. I've started a blog. Just a few short months ago, I vowed never to take part in some parts of social media such as Twitter and blogging. It appears that I've changed my mind since I've joined Twitter and, with this post, have launched a blog. I guess I'm more of a Millenial than I once thought...

I've been inspired to start writing by a few things:
  • the opportunity to share what's going on in my life as I try to decide what to do next
  • studying for the GRE - you might be seeing some GRE words (hey, it's a great place to use the new vocabulary I'm developing)
  • various foodie blogs (I'm hoping to share some of my own, allergen-free concoctions)
  • in true "cheesy" fashion, a movie that I recently saw (maybe it'll pull me out of my rut)
  • having more free time in my day now that I'm funemployed
I'm excited to see what happens with this little project and hope that you'll join me along the way. Feel free to comment or make suggestions :-)

1 comment: