Thursday, August 27, 2009

My cardinal sin

This afternoon I did what no person should ever do - I went to Whole Foods hungry and ready for lunch. While I did resist many impulse purchases, I decided to treat myself to lunch there instead of waiting to eat until I got home.
I got some exciting news this afternoon - I have another interview! I'm excited to have 2 interviews and hopefully, one of them will lead to a new job! Add in the fact that I'm spending Labor Day weekend in Florida with my family and it's already looking to be a good week. I spent the rest of the afternoon taking care of some other errands, cleaning up around the apartment, and a bit of relaxing.
I found 2 interesting articles that I want to share. The first discusses why right now is the ideal recruiting situation for employers. The second came out last week but I haven't had a chance to blog about it yet. Since most college students I know started classes this week, I decided it's still a timely article to share - the Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2013. It offers an interesting perspective and made me feel a bit old.
Now, I'm off to Georgetown to meet up with a friend!


For lunch, I made a salad filled with veggie, including a kale salad, chick peas, black beans, and some rice. Topped with a bit of feta and parmesan cheeses.








For snack I had some soy crisps and made a fruit "smoothie":
1/4 c frozen strawberries
1/2 c frozen pineapple 1/2 c frozen papaya sparkling water, orange flavored a few mint leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment