Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's been a busy week so far

I slept in a bit this morning after waking up early for meetings with various people at GW who work in student affairs. I was hungry when I woke up and made a quick breakfast so that I could head out to the grocery store for some items that they were out of when I went earlier this week. I realize now that it's felt really good to wake up with some place to be at a specific time, and I'm hoping that in the near future, I will have a job! Keep your fingers crossed! For now, I am following up with the folks I met with, looking for other opportunities, and preparing for a couple of interviews that I have coming up next week! Have a great morning!
I recently discovered a gluten free bread that is high in fiber and low in calories,
which is a rarity in the gluten free world. I had a slice with some PB and cinnamon
and some Greek yogurt with berries and green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment